- The terms of sale set out below apply to all goods supplied by The Maltese Gallery, and ordered through themaltesegallery.com. They govern the relationship between the purchasers and The Maltese Gallery.
- The Maltese Gallery is a company registered and operating in Malta under Company Xibit Ltd Registration number C75212. VAT Number is MT23322628
- The Company is duly registered and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority.
- Any person below the age of 16 years is not allowed to enter into any purchase from themaltesegallery.com. By continuing with the purchase it is hereby deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
- The Maltese Gallery reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice as it may deem appropriate.
- For the purpose of these terms and conditions:
- The terms “us”, “our”, or “we”, refer to The Maltese Gallery;
- The terms “you” or “yours” refer to the purchaser or the user of our services;
- The terms “site” or “sites” refer to themaltesegallery.com or any other site owned and controlled by us.
- The term “products” refers to any artwork or craftwork sold through the site;
- The Maltese Gallery uses PayPal as their online purchasing system. This allows us to safely process your credit card payments and complete the financial transactions as securely as possible.
- All prices are shown in Euro and are subject to VAT and delivery charges, unless otherwise stated. Such charges, where applicable, will be added upon confirmation of your address and payment details, prior to the placement of the order.
- Upon placement of the order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of the order. This email will only constitute an acknowledgement and will not constitute an acceptance of your order. Your order will be accepted once your payment has been approved. Should you not receive any such email, you are requested to contact us on email@example.com.
- Orders will be processed within 24 hours from placement of order unless otherwise stated prior to the submission of the order. Please be aware that due to the nature of the supply, some orders might take longer to process than others. We promise that we do our outmost to process orders as soon as possible.
- All our products are handcrafted in Malta.
- To ensure that all our products are genuine, we will produce a certificate to that effect with every product.
- All products will be safely packed in order to ensure that they arrive to you in an excellent condition.
- We are not responsible for any latent defects in the products.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products, however we cannot guarantee that the images as seen through your device will be accurate.
- All prices advertised are subject to change.
- Product Descriptions are also subject to change.
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on the Site are accurate, errors may occur. If an error is discovered in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and we will give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price.
- We do not warrant that the quality of products purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations.
- Deliveries are made through our courier services and would be insured (upon your discretion). For further information & prices please see our Delivery Charges notice.
- Any damaged or incorrect items that need to be returned to us must be authorised in advance by The Maltese Gallery. Notification of any returns must be made within seven (7) days from date of receipt of item, stating the nature of the damage or defect and quoting the invoice number. Failure to notify us will be deemed as tacit acceptance of the goods.
- Damaged or incorrect items must be returned to us within fourteen (14) days from receipt of items.
- The Maltese Gallery will only refund the postage and packaging costs of the returned goods if they are deemed faulty or damaged upon delivery.